19 Oct 2024 06:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Alain
Date: 12 Dec 2007 09:48:56
Message: <475ff4d8$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/12/12 07:04:
>> Then I'll ask the Goddess to enlighten you so that you may understand.
>
> God or Goddess, it's just a human term for a being beyond the physical, sexual
> world...

A God is male.
A Goddess is female.

They may be placed beyong the physical world by the men who invented them, but
they definitely are NOT beyong the sexual world!

In my view, ALL Gods are human inventions. The Jewish god is human invention.
The Christian god is human invention.
The Muslim god is human invention.
All the other gods we can find in human History and histories are all human
inventions, every last one, bar none.

--
Alain
Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.